Tech Hotline

01206 576043

What Others Say

We’re a modest bunch at The Laptop Repair Company and we’re delighted that clients are able to say some nice things about us.

If you have something nice to say about our company and want to be included on this page please use the form below.

If you are asking yourself if we can we repair your Laptop, then relax and know that by reading these comments we can do all of it for you.

Here’s a selection of a few client testimonials. – Click here to leave your comment…

72 Comments

1. I Cooke

Teething problems sorted with a smile.

• Roy

Glads we got it all sorted.

Thanks

Roy

2. Andy

Great professional service and a great help to someone who is a bit naive when it comes to computers but felt at ease and nothing was to much trouble,definitely use again and recommend.

• Roy

Thanks Andy

3. P Davis

This is the third computer I have bought from The Computer Shop and have always received helpful service.

• Roy

Many hanks for your comments.

Roy

4. J thomson

A first class service,this is my second purchase from the shop

• Roy

Thanks for your commments

5. C Philips

I’ve always had very good service from you – clear information and understanding of problems and worries. And I do commend you to others.

Many thanks for all help given.

• Roy

Thanks for your kind comments and customer loyalty.

Roy

6. Ben H

Superb service yet again by the team at @laptops4repair on Crouch Street

• Roy

Thanks Ben, let me kow if we can help in the future.

Roy

7. Melanie E

Very pleased with the service and have already talked about you favourably. Will use your service again. Thank you.

• Roy

Thanks for comments they are much appreciated.

8. Eric and Audrey L

Many thanks for the help and consideration in dealing with my purchase and its installation, in particular the time and patience given to recovery of my old data.

• Roy

Thanks you both for taking the trouble to write in it is much appreciated.

9. James W

These guys – with their core of expert knowledge, coupled with sound, basic common sense – are the first point I contact if anything goes wrong on MY laptop. They have still not charged me for their most recent “fix”, and I am still trying to coax them into doing so. Compare that attitude with many others….

• Roy

Thanks James. Bill on the way, maybe…

10. R Day

Thought I would let you know that my computer is now working OK

I would also like to comment on the excellent way that you kept me informed during the period you had the computer in your workshops. When ever a promise was made to ring me back, not only was it done but also at the time you suggested. When there was a follow up problem, it was jumped on quickly and efficiently

I value this sort of customer back up service, sadly it is not always offered in today’s service industry

• Roy

Thanks again for your comments

Submit a Comment