Tech Hotline

01206 576043

What Others Say

We’re a modest bunch at The Laptop Repair Company and we’re delighted that clients are able to say some nice things about us.

If you have something nice to say about our company and want to be included on this page please use the form below.

If you are asking yourself if we can we repair your Laptop, then relax and know that by reading these comments we can do all of it for you.

Here’s a selection of a few client testimonials. – Click here to leave your comment…

72 Comments

1. James T

Great service 1st Class.

• Roy

Thanks James

2. Sara H

many thanks to Phil and to Roy for preparing and delivering/installing my new laptop, and particular thanks for including the mouse without further charge – much appreciated. Just for info, I had trouble the next day getting the network to work; the laptop couldn’t link to any of the main PC files. Good troubleshooting material though and some patience; found that the laptop and PC have to have date and time synchronised. When I had discovered that and done it, it was possible to re-set up the homegroup and link the laptop. Very proud of doing it without having to ring you for help. Very grateful however for your assistance Roy in all of this, and esp with getting m/soft windows to work which I wouldn’t have managed without help!
    Thanks and best wishes, Sara

• Sara H

Thanks again Sara for taking the trouble to write in. Glad it is all sorted now.

Roy

3. Avril C

Still learning to use the Windows8 but we will get there eventually, but your service to us was brilliant, as older people we were treated with respect and not talked down to as with the large computer stores. Thank you for that.

4. John D

Thanks for your help and advise with my purchase ,i am very pleased with this machine thanks again.

• Roy

Your welcome John thanks for taking the time.

5. Barry W

Thanks to all at the shop for very good service and advice – you never know I might be back to ask for further advice or purchase items.

• Roy

Thanks for feedback Barry

6. Alice S

Excellent service! A relief to talk to someone face-to-face and have an efficient service locally.

• Roy

Thanks Alice

7. Terry Wilson, Advisers 2 Business Ltd

‘Cloud’
    I’ve been bombarded with emails from national companies on the subject of ‘cloud’ computing for my business. It’s only since talking with Roy and his team, with their straightforwrad approach to all IT issues, that I’ve really understood the many benefits that the cloud offers me, and my clients.

I’m of the view any smalll and medium-sized enterprise should understand how these benefits can help their businesses.

• Roy

Thanks for comments Terry, it’s all moving in the cloud…

8. A R

Friendly and efficient service as always, which is why I keep coming back for my computer needs. You always make sure that what I purchase is appropriate to my computing needs as well as my to budget.

• Roy

Thanks to a loyal customer.

Roy

9. Martin K

So far so good. After a 2 month horror story involving scammers, India, China, Manila, Las Vegas, Maidenhead, AVG, BT Yahoo, etc hopefully now back to normal with computer cleaned, new AVG installed, and Facebook removed. Thank you for your help.

• Roy

Pleased it all worked.

Thanks again

Roy

10. Carol W

Hi All, Thank you so much for the fast and efficient way you removed the “Police Virus ” from my Computer, which enabled me to get back online today, I really appreciate it.

Many Thanks